- Short-term treatment for teens 13-17 experiencing difficulty managing behavior at home and/or school.
- Treatment based on principles of Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) targeting maladaptive behaviors and building self-efficacy.
- Skills training, feed-back, and reinforcement to develop and practice skills that transcend treatment setting.
- Highly structured and supportive therapeutic group environment.
- Medication evaluation and management.
- Integrated treatment programs including creative art therapies and physical activities.
- Educational services provided through a dedicated Learning Center.
- Weekend planning
- 24 hour crisis line for emergency support during evenings and weekends.
- Family participation in treatment.
- Discharge planning and coordination with outside community providers.
Click Here for Program Schedule and Treatment Team
To Make a Referral, Call:
1-914-763-8151 or 1-800-528-6624
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
A Referral, call:
24 Hours A Day,
7 Days A Week
The Learning Center
The Learning Center at Four Winds is designed to provide an educational component for children and adolescents as part of their individual treatment plan. School involvement during psychiatric treatment helps to provide part of the student’s normal daily routine and aids in continuing educational growth.
For more information about The Learning Center, please click here.