- Full-day group treatment for teens 13 - 17 years old experiencing difficulty managing behavior at home or school.
- Based on the principles of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), using daily social skills groups to target maladaptive behaviors and build self-efficacy.
- Medication evaluation and management.
- Evening goal setting and weekend planning.
- Educational services provided through a dedicated Learning Center.
- Family participation in treatment.
- Discharge planning and coordination with outside community service providers.
Click Here for Program Schedule and Treatment Team
To Make a Referral, Call:
1-914-763-8151 or 1-800-528-6624
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
A Referral, call:
24 Hours A Day,
7 Days A Week
The Learning Center
The Learning Center at Four Winds is designed to provide an educational component for children and adolescents as part of their individual treatment plan. School involvement during psychiatric treatment helps to provide part of the student’s normal daily routine and aids in continuing educational growth.
For more information about The Learning Center, please click here.