- Acute comprehensive care and evaluation services.
- Unit treats adults 18 and older.
- A co-occurring psychiatric and substance abuse disorder track.
- Highly structured and supportive therapeutic environment.
- Treatment program based on the principles of Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT).
- Medication evaluation and management.
- Focus on targeting behaviors and building self-efficacy.
- Skills training, feedback, and reinforcement to develop and practice skills that transcend the treatment setting.
- Emphasis on crisis planning.
- Integrated treatment programs including creative art therapies and physical activities.
- Discharge planning and coordination with outside community providers.
- Specialized groups focused on addressing and managing substance abuse issues and related behaviors.
Click Here for Program Schedule and Treatment Team
To Make a Referral, Call:
1-914-763-8151 or 1-800-528-6624
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
A Referral, call:
24 Hours A Day,
7 Days A Week
Yoga And T'ai Chi
Yoga is offered three times a week and T’ai Chi twice each week as part of the adult inpatient services. These sessions complement the mindfulness practices in the Dialectical Behavior Therapy groups, which are held in both the Co-Occurring Disorder Program and the Core Psychiatric Program.
I felt safe and secure to share my feelings and thoughts with the staff. The Mental Health workers were outstanding.
I believe this was a great place that helped get my child back on track. Thanks for all who helped.