- Full-day structured and supportive therapeutic group environment for children 10 - 12 years old.
- Daily social skills groups adapted from Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT).
- Medication evaluation and management.
- Integrated treatment program including creative art, play therapy, and physical activities.
- Evening goal setting and weekend planning.
- Educational services provided through a dedicated Learning Center.
- Family participation in treatment.
- Discharge planning and coordination with outside community service providers.
Click Here for Program Schedule and Treatment Team
To Make a Referral, Call:
1-914-763-8151 or 1-800-528-6624
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
A Referral, call:
24 Hours A Day,
7 Days A Week
The Learning Center
The Learning Center at Four Winds is designed to provide an educational component for children and adolescents as part of the individual treatment plan. School involvement during psychiatric treatment helps to provide part of the student’s normal daily routine and aids in continuing educational growth.
For more information about The Learning Center, please click here.