The Four Winds Foundation is a not-for-profit, community-minded organization whose mission is to promote an increased understanding and awareness about mental health issues in children, adolescents, and adults. The foundation provides training opportunities and educational seminars to the community at large and to specific-needs groups, including government agencies and schools.
(C.A.P.E.S) is a training and consultation support initiative that was designed to better meet the mental health needs of pediatric patients in our community. This unique program began in May of 2007, and C.A.P.E.S now serves as the Region 2 service provider for the New York State Office of Mental Health’s Project TEACH initiative.
By participating in the C.A.P.E.S. Program, PCPs receive access to:
• Child and adolescent psychiatry-based core training programs.
• Telephone consultation time with a child and adolescent psychiatrist.
• Access to evaluation services with a child and adolescent psychiatrist.
• Referral assistance to outpatient therapy services in your community.
• Participation is free of charge and includes CME credits
For more information about our program, Project TEACH, or to access any of our services, contact us at 1-844-892-5070
or visit us online at www.CAPESProgram.org.