- For the safety of our patients all visitors must be on an approved visitors list. The list will be initiated as part of the admissions process and can be added to while the patient is here by working with the treatment team. Each patient can only have two visitors at a time.
- Please bring identification with you when you come to visit. You will be asked to show your identification and sign in. You will be issued a visitors badge for you to wear while you are on the hospital grounds.
- Please observe visiting hours. Talk to the patient’s therapist if you cannot visit during these hours.
- For child and adolescent patients, please limit visitors to parents or legal guardians. The treatment team can make exceptions upon request.
- Children are not encouraged as visitors. Talk to the patient’s therapist if you need an exception to this rule.
- The use of cell phones and cameras are not permitted on the patient units.
- All patient packages need to be checked by our staff. Remember patients should not have sharp or glass items and matches or lighters. Any questions, please check.
- Any food brought in needs to meet the patient’s dietary requirements. Food not eaten during the visit needs to be taken home.
- Four Winds Hospital is a smoke and tobacco free campus. The use of tobacco products on the hospital grounds including in any vehicle is prohibited.
- If you engage in disruptive behavior you may be asked to leave.
- Ground passes are granted based on a clinical decision made by the patient’s therapist and are only for patient’s parents or guardians. No other visitors may escort a patient off the unit.
Normas Generales Útilies para las Visitasen Español
To Make a Referral, Call:
1-914-763-8151 or 1-800-528-6624
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
A Referral, call:
24 Hours A Day,
7 Days A Week